IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Friday, December 4

HA HA

The other day I was in 6th hour(which I will not say what class) and Josh was doing this thing where he put his hand up to his mouth tightened it into a fist, out his pinkie up and said girl. It sounded really weird then I said
"Well I bet you can't do a duck call" And Korn Kob Tamali was like "Git yo neck" and the funny thing is people kept saying that it the meaning of like :burn , blaze, deep fry.And in the way of"shut up fo I git yo neck"
Now that Korn Tamali said it at like the perfect timing Delaney and I cracked up l;aughing.Ahh good times

irritating-me
It really irritates me when people don 't post on a blog they made. I fopund a blog from2000 with no profile status or posts or even an actual name!!!! That really irritates me.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)