IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Friday, January 8

Wow a whole month without posting. I say sorry to all my dedicated readers. I wish you a good 2010. SO back to my regular posting YAYAYAYAY. I've got to tell you something THERE IS A DUCK SONG 2 and by the way it is a strange phenomenon I started watching the duck song and other songs by Bryant oden before he even became you-tube famous check out a video a friend of mine +me made @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0d8r3G5Uo

1 comment:

  1. hey hannah. my name is catherine and i live in ENGLAND!!!! have done all my life, but i want to move to the usa when im older. anyhoo, enough of that. i hear that you think that it is incredibly annoying when people dont write on a blog they have created? me too. I think you would enjoy my blogs -

    www.talkcomplainlaugh.blogspot.com
    (a random one for everything)

    www.catherinespoems.blogspot.com
    (one for all my poems that i write)

    because i enjoyed yours.

    catherine xx

    ps. please read my blogs and leave comments. please?

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)