IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, January 25

Who knew???

Who knew that math class could be fun??? In math today Me and my friend D were being funny accidentally. First we were talking about dreams and stuff and how sometimes you just wake up crying and stuff like that then I hadn't realized that the enitire class(that was talking REALLY!!!! loudly) had one of those quiet moments so I kept talking. So I was looking at my work and I said "do ever have those nights when you just don't dream" everyone,including myself, cracked up laughing the whole class heard. !!!!! :) then later all around mt eyes itched and I rubbed them so they watered up . Then i used 1 finger to rub the corner of my eye and out of nowhere"I LOST AN EYELASH" I said it out of surprise for a split second i hadn't even realized how loudly I said it. At least 2/3 of the class heard that one. and last but definitly not least = we all know it is the beginning of the semester so we are destined to get new seats. well I had to sit next to this guy named Ben (I HATE THIS DUDE) and alexis or someone told me and I was all WHAT!!!!! apparently I sounded like RPattz in one of his interviews it was HA LAIR E OUS
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)