IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, August 8

Camping

Well, if you are wondering why I havent been posting it is because I was camping all week. I went to GUn Lake. I rode on a wave runner(jet ski thingy) and it was sooo cool my friend and my friends dad were on it at the sametim she was screaming her head off whenever we made a big turn. she was holding on to her dad so tight Ibet he could BARELY BREATH. But I wasn't holding on to anyone(or anything . Then he decided to do a doughnut (lets just say it didn't end well.
And we went swimming in a really cold lake and we played war (I kicked her butt) I saw a certain movie called the poseidon

I have a b-day party to go to today -I finally get to see my bestset buddy again (yes yenaled I mean you )

I gotta go HANAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)