IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, August 15

Deranged Ferbie!!!!!




well I was at this place called whirled and playing fashion bingo. well there is always (not ALWAYS) but normally music or something in the backround. I habeHEy by Mitchel musso in my room. Bu the room I was playing in had this weird phone conversation. about a ferbie that was threatening the guy. stuff like you smell like a camels butt or I am going to kill your mommy with an axe. Then the ferbie SHOOTS him with a gun. I think I am afriad of ferbies now.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :P
ALL HAIL THE COQUERING HERO. TODAY IS MY MOMMYIES B-DAY SO HERES TO IT:P :O :O :) ;) :0











1 comment:

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)