IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, August 24

TWILIGHT SAGA QUOTES

Comment and put all of your favorite quotes that I may have missed
MY FAVORITES: stupid shiny volvo owner

"FALL DOWN AGAIN BELLA?" -
"NO EMMETT, I PUNCHED A WEREWOLF IN THE FACE"

DID YOU KNOW THAT 'I TOLD YOU SO' HAS A BROTHER, JACOB? HIS NAME IS 'SHUT THE HELL UP.'"


OTHER GOOD ONES:


"HERE’S THE THING… I’VE ALREADY GONE CRAZY ONCE. I KNOW WHAT MY LIMITS ARE."

"SO DID YOU STAB EDWARD CULLEN WITH A PENCIL OR WHAT?"

"AS LONG AS I KNEW I WAS GOING TO HELL, I DECIDED TO DO IT THOROUGHLY.
- EDWARD CULLEN"

"ALICE: "I'LL PLAY YOU FOR IT. ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS."
EDWARD: "WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL ME WHO WINS?"
ALICE: 'I DO. EXCELLENT.'"

"I MADE THE COWARDLY LION LOOK LIKE THE TERMINATOR.

"I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY YOU STABBED HIM. NOT THAT I OBJECT

"IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU WERE HAVING BELLA FOR LUNCH, AND WE CAME TO SEE IF YOU WOULD SHARE," ALICE ANNOUNCED."

"OH, A SADISTIC VAMPIRE INTENT ON TORTURING YOU TO DEATH, SURE, NO PROBLEM, YOU RUN OFF TO MEET HIM. AN I.V. ON THE OTHER HAND."

"Do I dazzle you?" - Edward Cullen
"So the lion fell in love with the lamb..." - Edward Cullen
"What a stupid lamb," - Bella Swan
"What a sick masochistic lion." - Edward Cullen
"Do you like scary stories?" - Jacob Black
"So do you think we're a bunch of superstitious natives or what?" - Jacob Black
"You think I lifted a van off you?" - Edward Cullen

"I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be." - Edward Cullen
"So you
are trying to irritate me to death? Since Tyler’s van didn’t do the job?" - Bella Swan
"Your number was up the first time I met you." - Edward Cullen
"Do you truly believe that you care more for me than I do for you?" - Edward Cullen
"Yes, you are
exactly my brand of heroin." - Edward Cullen
"You are a terrible actress, I'd say that career path is definitely out for you!" - Edward Cullen
"Darn it!" - Bella Swan
"You really, honestly don’t mind that I morph into a giant dog?" - Jacob Black
"Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?" - Jacob Black

Tharts all for now folk s but now almost eb=veryday I will put up another one of your guyses quotes and don't forget to vote



No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)