IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, October 11

OMg

holy cow sorry for not posting in like forever but I am mainly working on my piczo.SO I am back to posting all the time again but you do need to check out my piczo @ www.twitchclips.piczo.com  It is reaslly cool I have tons of things to do including to darkside like come to the dark side we have cookies. Well I havent been up to much
delaney and I are going to be in the school talent showAWESOMENESS we are doing the duck song !!!!!!1 she is the duck . I am the lemonade man I throw a cup at her at one point when I getmad enough. HA HA HA AH AHA AHA HA AH i am getting ready for my 100th post already we are at post # 81
Bye nozomi nakamura, HANAH ,hannah, twitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)