IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, February 22

attack of the bathroom stuff!!!!!




I just realized I have WAY tOO much bathroom and smell good stuff I mean lok at this
okay yeah thats all my bathroom stuff
and here it is when I sorted them into groups by what they are:
Perfumes









deodorant









Lotions









Washes and scrubs









Shampoos













Here is when I sort by whats the same/goes together/ and what cam together



























YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH about that I jammed it all into what used to be my shower bag

ORGANIZATION COME BACK PLEASE
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)