IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, February 21

Bleh. EPIPHANY

Wow I just realized something. i have no BIG dreams to follow well I mean I do but they seem rather insignificant compared to http://www.abbysunderland.com She is sailing around the world by herself. shes sixteen. only about 3 or 4 years older than myself. WOW . but I've nothing big like that planned I spend my day in front of the computer. I mean I'm still making sucker people and blogging about nothing.Ahhh the sadness. I am writing books and making a movie if that counts but thats as BIG as I get. in fact you can go to Triples16.blogspot.com to find where we are blogging about our movie making

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)