IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, February 17

PICTURE DAY 17

\TOdaywas picture day and,.......WE GOT TO WEAR WHATEVER IN THE LORDS NAME WE WANTED TO!!!! my friend delaney started this thing where she tried to get like everyone to wear a hoodie I wore  one!!!!!1 wat now I bet the teachers were all OH NO HOODIE REVOLUTION (which is what we called it) I also wore a Jack the Pumpkin king shirt (oh yeah you know it) and gray jeansd and you know those shoes that old people wear well I have a BRIGHT RED pair that I wore OH YEAH YOU WISH IYOU COULD BE THAT COOL!!! but I am so bringing them back  even though they were never in !!! I saw a kid that ....WAS STILL IN UNIFORM (I wonder if he was confused) the lady kept on telling me to shove my chin toward her and my head in the other direction WTF i probably have a whacked up picture now :P

ITEC Itec is back for us again Mr grable  won't be out person we have a substitute instead and we are going to the park MWA HAHA HA HAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha





I will try to post more often I knowe I post post but I would like to post MORE often and have tons of stuff on here so Here I go:

the other day I cleaned my room and it looks a lot better now Here are the berfore and after pictures (dude I'm so seriously hoping there isn't any stalkers on this page right now because they copuld like track down where Ilive and find my name oand allls orts of other important details)

BEFORE:


Yeah  I know its terrible
AFTER:

v AND THATS WHAT SIX HOURS OF CLEANING LOOKS LIKE :P



YEAH TERRIBLETOO YOU CLEAN FREAK!!!!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)