IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, July 6

Flyin fourth

My independence day was awesome on the third we went to my grandmas to celebrate because my uncle had to work on the actual independence day.They had a LOT of food. I had chicken and stuff.IT was really fun.as for fireworks, We were lighting little things like roman candles and such at first but then we stoppped for a little while. Then after about seven minutes we started to light off morters.for those of you who dobn't know what a morter is it is like the fireworks they light of that shoot up then blow up normally over a bridge of off the rocks at lake michigan. We lit off maybe six then we ran into a littlwe bit of trouble. But I am telling y7ou now the fireworks my Uncle got WERE bought in Michigan. Then the Police came. it went a little bit like this

police "I hate to be the barer of bad news but.."
mumbele mumble can't hear what they were saying,
POLICE " yeah those are definitly illegal"
MY UNCLE " Yeah we actually bought these here in michigan. yeah in monroe MIchigan actually"
POLICE"really?:,"
MY UNCLe"yeah"
more inaudiable such and do such stuff

Then my uncle came up and told us thast the police said just that ALL the neighbors were complaining and the police just told us to go across the street to the big hill and we can light off as many as we want

that was actually kinda funny. but we didn't go over to the hill because it was 10:30 after about another half hour of talking and yummy drumsticks we left. I playedon MY computer for a while then hit the hay and as for my actual fourth, I am warning do not read this unless you have time to, it was

AWESOME!!!!!:P

We went ot my dads friends (ART) camp site camper place. art had a daughter named sara we hung oiut whenever I went camping with them. sara andI walked down to a party store we got ballons chalka nd a mini flag to put in her dogs collar. then we filled up a bunch of the ballons with water. we put them in a bucket and werelike we should get MORE. But then my mom got back from hiking and I walked with her back down to the party store. We got fireworks. then sara and I went Back down there to get more balloons we filled those up too. then we went to the beach thebn we went and had a water ballooon fight sorry to cut it short butI have limited time ion my computer sandui can't type any faster than this. Bey



HANAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)