IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Friday, July 3

yaY yM 53 tsop----Yay My 35 post

Yay ness my 35th post. thank you to all the persons that read my stories and strangley odd posts!!! i am happi right now IDCY butI am I feel good. Hey delaney I love ur playlist on your blog especially the first song.

for those of you who actualll y listen to my playlist youmay have realized that it has changed by quite a few songs I reccomend to bottom 2 songs. They rule!!!!!!

here we go again i said that the daily Riddle was done butI have a good one and no the answer is not the US Government
it tells you when to live it tells you when to die a cruel unwritten law what am I?
thats all for my 35 post

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)