IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, July 22

PARK!!!

i went to the park with some friends today it was awesome we ran up this HUGENORMOUS HILL. then rolled back down it now my arms are covered in red dots and my head feeels weird. I got a BIG scrape on my ankle. Then Chelsea andI ran up the hill and raced back down it. When she and I raced I fell the angle was like this l I know almost straight down and I was running at full speed but get this I didn't fall until the hill stopped yeah that s right I fell on the flat ground and not the hill go ahead and laugh NO seriously laugh cause I couldn't stop. afterI landed I cracked up so hard I could barely breath I have NEVER laughed that hard, well except when delaney hit me in the stomach with a shower gel. HA that was funny. I had an awesome time then me and chelsea went to the park part and sat on the tube thingy I t was fun we saw some pretty well... er how do I say...... weird stuff. I t was funn though. my foot hurt s well I am bored now and got nothing better to do than talk to you. and since there aren't many of you who even bother to read this whole tyhing please spread the word to anyone you can.

H A HA HA HA HA HA HA THIS IS FUNNY

the way I see it there are10 types of people in the world , the ones that read binary and the ones that don't

and this one

You're pretty . . . in theory

I have a dream and in it something eats you

Please put all questions in the form of compliments


UH OHHHHHHH


got to go or I will be botted off my computer THAT SMELLS 
HANAH (ha-nah) like hannnah but say ha instead


THE GOBLET OF FIRE IS THE BEST harry potter book
yeah dellany (dell- ain-e)I went there

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)