IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, November 16

out the door sentence

well my mom shouted something to me as she walked out the door. this sentence is not something most parents say to their children as they leave. And I find it to be an odd sentence this sentence she shouted to me was : don't forget to put the dog away. It sounds as though she was going to say food or something. I mean how many people put their dog away.  She meant to put the dog in her cage. That I understand. You probably would think that she would just say that but no she didn't. so complicated my life is.
HANAH
the waddler

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)