IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, November 21

Talent Show

So I had a talent show yesterday. It was AWESOME. my friend and I were doing the duck song. we acted everything that they did in the cartoon video PLUS MORE!! but I have cursed myself for around eight people had asked me if I had any grapes.  I tried to see how many people I could get to high five me after the show was over this was my results
high-fives: 63 people
hugs:3
knuckle-touch:1
Disses:3


It was SO much fun!!!
at one point I threw a cup at her!!! it hit her in the head!!!! 




then I went to silver bells where I had to climb up a lamp post just so I could watch the parade.. my brother was in the parade AND H+GET THIS~~~~:
my brother's hat he had to wear with his marching uniform didn't fit because his hair was too long and they weren't supposed to have their hair sticking out of the hats. SOOO>.... my mom took him to get his hair cut (yes during the first few hours of school)  HIs hair WAS REALLY SHORT!!! then when he got to school he found out that they got new hats!!! 


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)