IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Tuesday, September 1

School is back :(

Not kool man, as you probably know School is back again to ruin the fun. well turns out I still get gym (WHICH SUCKS) but now it is with a differernt teacher. I am mosy likely doing C/C and track this year. Whicjh is a bonusish sorta thing. I find it to be wrong that I hate more classes than I like. I havent done anything BIG for the summer so I'm hoping something will pop up sooner rather than later.
                                                     


                                                   
- Nozomi HANAH Nakamura

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)