IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Tuesday, September 15

Today

well, today I had a lot goingon.
first of all delaney has her physical (read all about it on her blog www.infinitywordz.com)  sao now I am like the only person not on the C.c team and that sucks  then she also had a shot and I slapped her numb arm and she was like AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH then i was like HA HA because i don't mind getting shots. 


2nd we had a test in math and I swearI could have not done ANY worse


3rd my first hopur was getting their lockers but it turns out I didn't get one then I had to follow around one of the security officers to get one. Luckily I missed half of gym (or so I thought)


4th  by the timeI got to gym they hadn't even started the activity for the day and I had to play baskeball I just kinda walked aroind the court.


5th I had a great time at home casue I put on fake nails with a ten year old and a seven year old who will go unnamed and if my typing is jacked up that s why (cause I'm wearing them still)


well I got to go or else I won't get to actually post this becasuweI get booted off at exactly nine BUEYE!!!!!!!!!!




HANAH nozomi Nakamura

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)