IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, March 17

Fights

So I have realized (no not just now) that there are a lot of fights at my svhool so from now to the end of the school year the end of my post will have how many fights there has been so far !

By fights I mean:
  • fights,physically punching pulling hair and all that
  • two people yelling at eachother loud ebnough to draw a crowd
  • the kind where someone gets thrown onto a lunch table
  • OR you know those arguments you see while driving home _wehen two people are cussing and yelling at each other
BTw I have decked out my site too for st.patricks day AYY rubans for dinner and the parents get guiness ....us kids have to stick to guiness world records :(
~hannah 

Fights:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)