IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, March 15

I think this is the part where I post

Okay so I have had nothing to do today. My life is pretty boring and running low on the witty and somethmes rather irnoy  or laughable stories.

Well st.Patricks day is coming  up. Which is one of my favorite holidays. Bc I go all out with the green. siince my school has uniforms and you arent allowed to wear any green shirts or pants I am going to wear my lucky clover necklace and stripy green socks and green bracelets and all sorts of other green things PS go to www.lifeofstores.ning.com for more random stories from me and others
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)