IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Friday, March 19

OMg


O-M-g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay so when I waslike four my sister left for school at seven right and there was this tv show that ended like right when she left so I had to get up REAl early to watch it because I liked it so much but since I like sleeping too I barely ever got to see this here tv show and by the time I started to really wake up early and watch it it got cancelled ant i was all ohhhhhhhh mannnn why did they do tthhhaaaatttttt ..... but I was walking around my house today when a song came into my head and I found myself singing  ♪ where is carmen sandiego carmen sandiego♪ and I was like  whoa !!! hold THAT cellular telephone and I hopped on the computer and looked up the show just to make sure I wasn't crazy and look I wasn't dude I was like FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!! I freaked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am freaking!!!!!!!!!!
~HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIGHTS: I DONT FRIKKIN ACRE CARMEN SANDIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
ps I mean the cartoon bnbot the one with reasl people

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)