IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, March 3

yeah ok

srry my posts have been extremly  short. well heres we go
Today at school we hasd those dumb little eye exams and when I got up there this is how it went
Lady:okay do you have glasses
me:I did but I lost them
Lady:when was your last eye exam/
me:the beginning of the school year
lady:What?
Me:the beginning of the school year
Lady:Oh like in the fall
me:yeah
lady:okay you're good then ehats your naem?
me: Flagg
Lady:what?
Me: Flagg
Lady:oh you can go stand out in the hallway now


SOooo yeah thats how that went and then something happened while me and almost everyone else were in the hall way so I do this thing with my feet when I'm bored where you lift the toes of your shoes slide them to whatever direction you want to move . then when yourtoes touch down pick up the back up the back of your feet just so they barely brush the floor. and put them in the same direction. Then you end up moving. and do it over and over again. well I was seeing how fast I could get acrossed to the other side of the hall and back. Well I got to the other side and half way backThe teacher walked out butI had my backed turned to her and I just heard "hannah! back against the wall" so I walked back to the wall and stood as soon as she went back in the room me and ALL my friends cracked up laughing because it was just SO funny! but then I was showing my friend Delaney how to do it because she was trying it and I was just gonna try getting to the othr side of the hall way again. well this time I got halfway when she walked out sooooooo yeah I quick got to the wall and then she was like does somebody need sentences? and I said no and herfake eyebrows almost touched her hairline.and she was all "I expect you to abide and junk" and then she just walked back into the room and so we ALL started luaghing exremly hard at what she had said and her eyebrows then on our way back up to the classroom I was doing that thing again and going just as fast as all the students that were walkiing and then we got to the stairs let me tell you THAt was complicated!
*sigh* good times
~ hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)