IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, April 11

clickady

Okay so I know that my posts have been extremely short thats because I just needed to post but had nothing to write about but now as i look back i have done NOTHING all spring break. Sara came over and Cassandra came over after Sara and stuff but that was about as big as it gets. we've gone to the library almost once a day this week. But I don't even have a full week of school really because we have elementary tour when we get back. Monday will be the same but on Wednesday and Thursday, I think WE will be going to play for other schools. It is really fun because we play songs like the best of queen, the Simpsons, and transformers. it was really fun last week when we went to Fairview. We were supposed to do elementary tour last week but they didn't book our buses. We still went to Fairview though because we had planned on walking anyways. :)٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ this is gonna be awesome. I finished my book ,switch, so now I am on book #22 The next book is called claim to fame 


Here is my book list so far 

  1. Griffin's Castle -Jenny Nimmo
  2. Artemis fowl-Eoin Colfer
  3. blue Water - A. Manette Ansay
  4. sister spider knows all- Adrian Fogelin
  5. The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes- Bill Watterson
  6. Ida B. - Katherine Hannigan
  7. Holes- Louis Sachar
  8. Cut- Patricia McCormick
  9. The Last of the really Great Whangdoodles-Julie andrews edwards
  10. Shattering Glass- Gail Giles 
  11. dogs Don't Tell Jokes- Louis Sachar 
  12. There's a bat in bunk five- Paula Danziger
  13. The end(a series of unfortunate events) Lemony Snicket
  14. frindle- Andrew Clements
  15. Love that dog- Sharon Creech
  16. Sparks- Graham McNamee
  17. Paper Towns- John green ]
  18. Coffeehouse angel- Suzanne Selfors
  19. the reptile room- Lemony Snicket
  20. Duplikate-Cherry Cheva
  21. Switch- Carol Snow

and this is where Each and every day I will go down the list and (maybe skip over some of them ) and give a short summary/review  on the book. i am not starting on 1. I am only doing my more recent books




Coffeehouse Angel

When Katrina sees a homeless guy sleeping in the alley behind her grandmother’s coffee shop, she decides to leave him a cup of coffee, a bag of chocolate-covered coffee beans, and some pastries to tide him over. But she had no idea  that this random act of kindness is about to turn her life upside down.  Because the homeless man, Malcolm, is really a guardian angel on a break between missions. And he won’t leave until he can reward Katrina’s selflessness by fulfilling her deepest desire. But Katrina justs want Malcolm to go away at first. She asks for things that she doesn't really desire. When her grandmothers coffeehouse is in danger of closing she swings in for the rescue and trys to keep it open and running. 

I know not the greatest summary but its what I could manage so thats what its about a nd such I enjoyed the book 
so I recommend you try it.  



~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)