IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Friday, April 2

fISHES OF THE aPRIL

Okay so of course everyone knows about April fools day well my friend Delaney pranked her dad, she got paid back for that smooth move. Now a French tradition is to try and put paper fish on peoples backs without them noticing so we were all putting paper fish on people's backs and some people , like Abby, didn't even know what it was for and kept asking to get one I was like wow ...no. and so the day was full of paper fish. We did it to mystery/( mr.e) get it huh yeah that was a fine little line.  wow that was odd somehow. it was about time fro someone to rhyme. that was lame and I'm ashamed GAH! WOw but I didbn't pull any pranks even though I had a few really good ones :(
BYE
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)