IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, April 3

Oh aprilians

So I am doing that blog every dayin april thing its called BEDA and its kinda like nanowrimo but not really, its coimplicated. but today has gone good I went to the library I got a book called paper towns By John Green and I bought a book called Sparks which my friend delaney and I had saw in our school library and we had to do a book report and we both wanted that book. we literally and physically fighted over it ...well it was mostly me stealing it and her trying to get it back. But since she was the one who pulled it off the shelf she got it and then that was just to end up switcuing bbooks a few days later leaving me without a book. I am alomost done with it. then ionto paper towsn sO FOR ALL OF YOU APRILIANS BLOG EVERY DAYOF THE MONTH ' and for the record I did post on the firstbut my computer was being funny and didn't post it till the next day......

I am still working on book #16  for my 103 book challenge I am reading the reptile room which I read like two pages a week on Because I'm too busy doing other things. which is actaully a shame because I have no greater joy than reading a good book with a bowl of cheese balls and a 44 oz of fountain pop while my tv is playing animal crossing theme song thing over  and over and over and over and over.

My dog is NOT allowed in my room here is all the reasons why

  1. She is NOT completely housebroken yet
  2. she ALWAYS wants to play - even when I'm doing homework
  3. She steals my beanie babies and won't give them back
  4. She takes my aussie kangaroo _ yes Ihave an aussie kangaroo
  5. She chews lots of stuff
  6. did Imention she isn'thosuebroken
  7. she peed on my bed...twice
yet when some people come over AFTER I tell them shes not allowed in my room they still call her into my room and play with her. It's l;ike HELLO!!! did i nOt just tell you she is NOt allowed ion here
~hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hello hannah :) Still reading your blog! i tell you, you will never meet anyone as loyal a blog reader as me :)

    Are you still reading mine? Because I know i haven't posted in a while but i seriously think that when i do post it is worth reading. PLease comment as well, because i treasure comments like you would never believe! :P
    Catherine xx

    Ps. how fast do you type? because there are seriously a LOT of typos in there! :D

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)