IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, July 3

ASL

     So I really am cracking down on all this summery stuff I want to get done so this is all the things i do everyday now. well the stuff that has to get done

  1. biking
  2. running
  3. guitar
  4. maintaining computer things
  5. reading
  6. ASL
  7. writing essay
  8. researching.
As you can probably tell thats gotta get tiring and it does, sometimes. Well I was just working on my ASL and I was like now how the frik am i supposed to sign 6 words in 2 seconds especially since one is VERY time consuming so I am sitting over here trying to sign six words in 2 seconds and my dad walks over. and stops and stares at me so I stop my video and stop signing and stuff and for about 2 seconds we're just kinda staring at each other then I say " what" and hes like " WHAT AREYA DOIN?!?!?!!?" "Signing" " oh it looks like you're having some sort of sasm or smakin some misquitos or something like the michigan squitos dance" I thought that was really funny so now I have to figure out a faster way to say .. how many days in a year? and having it still make sense in ASL and english. It's extremely challenging but I'm practicing and stuff. 

GUITAR: so my mom can play Hot cross buns, sje was trying and practicing and playing for golly knows how long. I started yesterday on my actual playing. the guitar is WAY out of tune but I really wanted to try it out. I can play are you sleeping. in like 30 minutes I can play are you sleeping. i need the music for it and all but for a half an hour that pretty good. So about my fingers I have really long fingers for my age. but the tips of my fingers are really wide. so its hard not to tip of any of the other strings when I play. i like it so far hthough . ya wanna see something incredible !? okay well here goeshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNq94ZaZ0Yk HE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

paper to pencil , fingers to strings
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)