IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, July 12

Friend findings

     Don't you just love it when someone on facebook friend requests you? well isn't it so much better if its someone you haven;t seen in FOREVER, eh eh. nudge nudge. Well this kid Sam friend requested me and we were good friends in elementary school. we talked for like 45 mins to an hour. I realized just how much fun it is to catch up with old friends.. and seeing how much you still have in common, or new experiences that you've had or whatever. It was a lot of fun.especially if you can still trust them with things that you don't tell a lot of people. WE talked about all sorts of stuff. It was fun. I wish I could get back in contact with some of my other friends as well.

Pencil to Paper, fingers to keys
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)