IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Thursday, July 22

WHATS wrong wityh you Facebook!

I just got HACKED! so I was just sitting on my computer watchin some second season OC when I go to facebook real quick and I see a message from a friend of minejacob. Now to clear this up. While watching OC I had a different tab open with my facebook. SO I WAS ON! But jacob was like: I think you are bering hacked. and I was looking at the before messages. and apprently something fform an apple store thing had been sent from me to Jacob! and ;like a whole bunch of other schtuff was goin up with my file! I WAS ALL UGGGGGH

MAD!
HANNAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)