IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, July 24

Running

So yesterday I decided I was going to go running down at the track. Normally I would go running to oakpark. I pulled on my shoes. grabbed the stopwatch. As I was heading out the door I told my dad I was going to shoot for 2 or maybe 3 miles today because normally I would only do 1.5 miles. Wel I got there and I ran and ran and ran and ran and ran. My legs didn't hurt at all. My feet were a tad bit sore. I didn't think about my breathing at all. and i ran for EIGHT MILES! not two miles. not the 3 miles i thought i probably couldn't do. EIGHT. thats 32 laps. WITHOUT STOPPING. and no walking either. and now I HURT

ow ow ow ow ow ow
Fingers to keys, feet to track
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)