IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, August 7

103 book challenge!

I am on "drum roll please" (drumroll in backround) # 50 ! yes the bi five O. what better booktobe your fiftieth book for the 103 book challenge than..Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows. I have been reading my butt off.Its sad though because I should've hit the 50 mark 2 months ago (yes that would be in june) GOSH!

heres my list ... I do believe you were caught up to # 36


  • Junie b. jones boo and I mean it 
  • HUNGER
  • the short second life of bree tanner
  • meet felicity
  • looking for alaska <----------- BEST FREAKING BOOK EVER!
  • dear Mr. Henshaw
  • the westing game
  • theodore boone kid lawyer
  • the A-list
  • prisoner of azkaban
  • Halfblood prince
  • away laughing on a fast camel
  • love is a many trousered thing
AND WHEN I FINISH I Will write  #50 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...and it shall be GRAND !
and I will hoot and holler and bake a batch of cupcakes and send one to you! mmm yummy cupcakes. 

DFTBA
pencil to paper, fingers to keys 
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)