IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, August 9

East lansing aquatic Center

we went to the East Lansing Aquatic Center today. It was really fun. When we first got there. We got our bands so we could go in and out all day. My friend Jacob got in first. This was no subtle walk until you are at the deep part , or slowly go down a ladder, or even a sissy jump of the 5"0 part. He went straight for the diving board. Then My brother and I went for the diving board as well. We went in. IT WAS REALLY WARM! and then next I went on the drop slide. I went up the lifeguard said I was good to go and I went. It's not a big slide but you go really fast and like shoot down it. Heres a picture:
  <------DROPSLIDE!
 
here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZGyGvt8Lq4 you can see it in the backround! 

then we jumped off at the 11 ft. part and it was fun. not to mention reallyWET! then it started to drizzley rain.NEXT! I went on the tube slide . You grab one of the provided tubes. Go all the way up these stairses and sit in your tubey/ THEn this person pulls you to where you go down the slide. heres a vid! you can see them at the end

this blog will be cont. tiomorrow.... so the times will be funny if ya know what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)