IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, August 4

Nerdfighters, itunes, and Harry Potter

Isn't it just a great when you come across a fellow nerdfighter on youtube, or anywhere else for that matter.??
well I came across some Nerdfighters on outube today ...and it was awesome!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPrWBrkSSEs&feature=email

Nerdfighters are so Jokes! That was really great. HI to all you nerdfighters!


So recently I got a whole FIVE SONGS on itunes, I normally don't use itunes or such cause I dont have an mp3. I got these songs

Don't unplug me - ALL CAPS
the List - Hank Green
this isn't hogwarts - Hank green
Book Eight- Hank green <----- I KNOW THAT IS A LOT OF HG
what kind of name is hermione? - the parselmouths

YAY! all my favorite harry songs ...well some of them...and one of my fave paper towns songs... and my only favorite robot song

and I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT FOR THE FIRST PART OF THE DEATHYL HALLOWS TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerdfighters for the win!
DFTBA
Pencil to Paper, Finger to Keys
~Hannah





No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)