IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, June 6

Clearing My Browser

Well lately My file had been running a little slower and i KNEW it was because I hadn't cleared my browser. DUH! So I was all logged on to picnic, facebook, blogger, youtube, and my e-mail all at once and my brother has to get on really quick (it as not quick he was on for like 10mins finding pictures and 15 trying to figure out how to work the printer) to do his project and he didn't even really do it because  ' the printer was acting up'  and he went ahead and cleared my browser thinking that it would fix the printer problem. i DID.NOT. WANT. HIM. TO. DO. THAT!  Had I wanted him to clear it I would have asked or better yet done it myself. Now I have to resign into EVERYTHING!!!!!! i was right in the middle of a really good blog (a long one too!) and I get kicked off (IT DIDN'T SAVE) it because it says I didn't log in. Now I know what you are thinking whatever just log back in whatever its not that hard. well it is kinda hard when you are a part of over 15 different websites.  With multiple accounts on some of them !!!!! so ii9 am very agitated not to  mention I lost half of my bookmarks!!!
GAH!!!!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)