IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, June 9

Shirts

     Well About sometime in december My friend Delaney and I started a business that was called the HD shirt CO. As you can tell this was shirt Company we had in our hands well we got all of 1 order from our science teacher and maybe 2 times a month until mnow he has mentioned that we owe hima shirt I bought the actual shirts about 2 days after but we never got the iron on s for the shirts to make them and we made them today.
     Delaney and Kirsten came over to my house after school. We got some lemonade that tasted quite a bit like watered down lemon juice. It was SUPER yucky. and later I tripped over a chord and spilled Kirsten ALL OVER the place thern I bent down and carefully looked at the shirt that we had currently been making and I shot up and was all "IT MISSED THE T-SHIRT!!!" and I ended up knocking another cup over in the process. and it spilled  a little on the shirt. The first cup got 12 SHIRTS WET!!!!!! including 1 I was going to wear 2 school tomorrow.  It was SUPEr funny and we laughed our butts off then we went outside where it wasn't sticky and worked on the other shirt (he got 2 cause it was REALLY late!) and Kirsten left after a ehile then the ice cream truck came and we got some ice cream and her mom came while we were getting it. then her mother and her brother noah got some ice cream ! and that was all.
~Hannah

1 comment:

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)