IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Friday, June 11

Summer

     So It's summer everything anyone has ever wanted top do can be achieved. But heres the thing I cannot remember anything special that happened on ANY of my summers other than lasy year I went to Delaney's birthday paerty and thats all I can remember. SO I am planning to make this the best most memorable summer ever. i ahave signed up for races, planned a few parties, made dates just for hanging out, made a list of books to read,and  made a list of things I want to learn how to do. This is NOT going to be a summer where I sit around the house doing nothing I will only be able to say "I'm bored" ten times this summer (thats the rules ) and all sorts of stuff
~hannah

1 comment:

  1. It's summer for you already?? I have another like, five or six weeks until mine :)

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)