IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Thursday, June 10

The last time

This is the last time...
I can be a seventh grader
blame it on an eighth grader
slack off in band class
I can write about being in 7th grade
Tease Mr. Erspamer
Say I always have 1 more year
Say Hi to Malahni in the hallway
Talk about much Ms. Stachwick talks and say I know I live it everyday
write 7th on the top right hand corner of my journal. (no theres nothing worth reading its just what happened each day nothing cool)
I can not have to worry about being my best and being top notch
This is the last time ....

~Hannah
The seventh grader that after 3:06 /You'll, I'll, We'll never see again

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)