IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, June 2

School and weekends

 yesterday I went over to Alexis's house to do a French project. I don't even get why we had to do one if we have no idea what were even saying and Delaney..... YOU BETTER HAVE PUT THE SPANISH SUBTITLES ON THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the French teacher needs to go away and we can just have my mother ? sister come in and that way we can actually LEARN something all I know is some # some clothes and colors all that other stuff... I have NO idea whats even going on but we do get food soon  : p school is going by like this *snaps fingers * everything we are learning is easy buit we have like 1 or 2 days to learn it. its hard to remember all that circumference  area perimeter and such  . GAH!!! and in stachwitches we are still doing plagiarism lessons ( I MEAN JEEZ WE COULD GET LIFE SENTENCES FOR THE AMOUNT OF PLAGIARIZING WE HAVE DONE) and band is Horrible at least Kamyab can sorta play now : ). listening to accio deathly hallows. i love that song !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---------------- thats a lot of  !s. anyways school is gouibng really fast there 7 days of school left (not including weekends )


this weekend is going to be very hectic
lets see
6/4 is my concert
6/5 i have the michigan mile
6/5 someone is going to the breslin center
6/6 we are going hi,ing at woldemar
6/7 is my cousins grad party
6/8 my brother goes to band camp

(well I guess that not JUST the weekend but STILL that busier than I have been ALL week !
DELABNEY YOU BETTER HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THE MICHIGAN MILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)