IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, May 9

ITEC

the ITEC showing it tomorrow. WE get all dressed up (i'm so not going to ) than we get up on stage say lots of stuf then sit down and show our movies one at a time. then when we say stuff and show our movie they laugh heir butts off more than they did for anyone elses movie because ours is REALLY funny. Then they see our credits and luagh even MORE!!!!!! but !!! the best part is they give out ipods at the end normally li think they have three. but I have No sort of music player Bc my MP4 keeps freezing B4 it even gets to the main screen and someone stepped on my MP0  so I am SUPER DUPER HAOPPy that I have a sliver of a small chance of  an opportunity maybe could possibly happen slightly going to maybe happen win one ...... maybe possibly sotra  kinda a chance
maybe I think you get the point so I'm not getting my hopes up but I'm still hoping a little 
~Hannah
P.S. sista jjust left  :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)