IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, May 23

No Plans

 So this weekend was one of the first weekends in lik eEVER that i have had no plans at all. I was sick on frisday so I wasn't there so it doesn't really help that I had a 3 day weekend. :) But I have no plans. So I finished a book in my challenge and am working on the next one. GONE.  Delaney recommended this book to me and gave me her copy to read so I'm reading it now. The second book that goes with GONe is HUNGER and she let me borrow that too. and then I have the Gohst children , Aquanauts, and this book by Haddix that I cannot remember the name of. so I have quite a few books lined up . Im on book # 28, i fell WAY behind looks like I know what Im doing a LOT of this summer. Along with running, visiting the library, and trying to findways to make money so I can buy this http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&rlz=1C1GPMD_enUS331&q=digital+cameras&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=14576976959743107380&ei=TRLwS6OfNYO-M6PuyN8P&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CFwQ8wIwBA#ps-sellers

Yep thats rightmhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm ! thats the camera I want.
~hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)