IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, May 26

SKIPPER!

Math is going VERY fast and I dont really want to miss any of it because I am not too good at math. SO I dont want to go to the track meet tomoroow and ui m not going to . I'm still tired from the meet yesterday that I epically failed I. CAME. IN. LAST. IN. 2. EVENTS. AND I ONLY RAN 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!! but anyays I'm not going to go tomorrow. i'm 'skipping' and mymom was all mad. !!!!1 this I do NOT understand because shes always all 'HANNAH YOU NEED TO WORK HARDER IN MATH CLASS'" and such . I dont work at math shes angry.  I work at math she angry. PICK ONE LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and shell be yellin at me to do my chores . WHILE IM DOING THEM!!!!!!!!!! but shes not a bad mom or person or nothin shes nice a lot of the time just cant seem to tell that I cant clean the bathroom clean the livingroom and do my homework all at once.
ANYWHO. there is this siong I lover by needtobreathe called the ousiders it # 99 on my playlist LISTEBN TO IT IT IS LIKE MY FIRST ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)