IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Thursday, May 20

Furry vengeance

So i went to see Furry vengeance with Delaney it was the most hilariously bad movie I've ever seen
:)

Had O good week so far I guess. Today for trak the long distance people got ice cream at Baskin Robins and the sprinters got yelled at !!!!!  only cause while we were running the sprinters were being all lazy so Mrs. Lynch lectured them and such :P Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA! I so bored i LOST my IB project !! its due tomorrow ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what am I gonna do wait heres an idea I could just draw me some natives doing something like driving a very old motown like car !!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE COMICAL
~ Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)