IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, May 5

Track

so track meets are a ot of fun but this time i am hoping to to get smashed ...again. we got slammed by lakewood then charcoaled by eastlansing and I am really hoping tht we win this one. We haver only lost games so far. I think this is due to the fact half of our team spends all practice walking, not trying, being lazy, and sitting down, oh wait no I forgot complaining. It's like you didn't sign up for the walking club its track if you dont want to run save us the misery and just quit. My Gosh we get pwned everytime. :( Positive thoughts though  :)
~Hannah
I realy wanna win this one if only our people were faster and theirs were slower

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)