IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, September 6

Michigan's Adventure

So we got up at around 8 or 9 or something like that. We had some very yummy pancakes and bacon. Mmmmmm bacon. *Drool* Well then we packed everything and got in the car . (as you can see this is all pretty basic stoof). Then we went to a gastation. My brother and I each got a pop. He got some pepsi throwback and I had Crush grape. I've sorta developed this thing for grape pop. : ) and we were off ! For two hours I sat in the car and listened to music...and read a little bit of Artemis Fowl. 2. YAY! then we got there and i was all HOLY CRAP YOU CAN SEE THE SHIVERING TIMBERS FROM THREE BLOCKS AWAY! My mother was all " I  wanna ride that one it looks like fun" and pointed at the mad mouse.It looked very not fun. then we got in to the park YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY and I said right there" the first one we have to ride is the shivering timbers cause thats supposed to be the best one " we waited and waited and waited in line for what felt like forever! then we got in I went with my mom...she doesnt like roller coasters. I DID NOT like the shivering timbers. cause I hate that feeling with the - Gs or whatever. And on the first curve thing I didn't know it was coming or whatevers and it hurt my back! im not sure how but it did. and then it was over and i was like. let's not do that again. now you have to take into account that it was my first ever roller coaster and I had no idea what to expect. Then My dad and I went to go get us some fries while my brother and mother went to go go-kart. WE got the fries and after a while of searching we found each other turns out somethin went wrong down at gokarts so they didn t get to ride : ( but we had some VERY tastey boardwalk fries.Then  we played that squirty game where you have to get it into the clowns mouth... i lost....by a lot. : ( but my dad won and gave my mum his shaymin.then my dad did that slammy whammy kablammy thing where you hit it with the hammer and it goes up and if ou get it to the top you win a prize wait im not sure if I got all this in the rite ordar ..who cares. and we went on the ferris wheel. I was this is so cvool when we wre stopped at the top and they were all " STOP MAKING IT SWAY!"..I dont think they like heights and I went on the thunderhawk. I thought it was gunna be a bad drop at the beginning so I shut my eyes ( then I would nt know when it was coming) and then I realized it was +Gs this time : ) and I opened my eyes. and we were all spinning in circles and looping and stuff. It was fun I liked it : ) Mostly cause there was non of that drop at the beginning. And I went on the corkscrewI though that one would be bad too ..but it wasn't. My parents went on the loggers ruin. I wanted to do the ripcord thing but we didn't have the money..and I dont think I would be big enough for it : (And I made my brother do the thunderhawk.. He screamed like a little girl and I sang and laughed. : ) + we did  a few water slides but it wasnt at all warm out so we were very cold.Also we played in the arcade for half an hour> we got 7 plastic dinos 2 kaliedoscopes. and a plastic MA shot glass. and for souvenirs I got : a MA key Chain, a big fuzzy blue and white hat, a puca shell bracelet, and a MA sticker book : ) mny brother got a woodstock. : ) I lurve woodstock hes adorable . and we had lots of fn : ) heres pictures




<--My Pimp Hat













<--Just coming off of the corkscrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)