IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Thursday, September 9

Piano

So I play clarinet. Well known fact- : ) but I really want to learn and play the piano. I know that the chance of this happening is very slim. this is mostly due to the fact that my family doesnt have the money  for lessons. : (Even if we did have the money I would have to have a piano or an instructor that would let me use theirs. I know, It;s difficult. Yeah I know each hand plays a different clef. Yeah I know I probably will be superly duperly busy. I still want to learn it HMPH

Paper to Pencil, Fingers to keys  <----- Just realized keys could SO mean the keys on a clarinet! or a piano !.
~Hannah
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)