IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, September 20

Nano Wrimo

UGHHH! I want nano wrimo to start NOW! I have my idea for my book. I guess I could do some researching, all good books need at least some accurate facts in them ; ) I'm shooting for something i little less childish this year. Im not saying im going flat out adult stuff. I'm still sticking it to a point where I could have maybe 13 and up read it. My last novel would have been from like 8-12 year olds so yeah. this ones going to be a little more serious dealing with more real life problems. I'm, kind of going into a whole new field with this one. A lot different from my last one. the one thing Iu'm hoping that changes will be that this one is somewhat okay. my last one was REALLY bad. it almost sounded as though it was supposed to be a movie for children instead of a book. : ( but not this time this will be better...hopefully.
wish me luck
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)