IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, December 25

Christmas

this year I had a very NerdfighterChristmas
SO heres what I be gottin' just even though you dont care Im doin' it anyways : )


  1. Mik eLombardo: Songs for a New Day -2 Disk set
  2. Casio Keyboard (hehehe I'm already annoying without highpitched intruments)
  3. an Abundance of Katherines
  4. Looking For alaska
  5. A This Star Wont go Out Bracelet
  6. 2 Graphic Ts -(one domo, one Happy bunny)
  7. Sorcerers apprentice
  8. a cool yo-yo made of wood
  9. a DFTBA Sticker (came with the Cd&Bracelet)
  10. A Dr.Seusss thing from theres a wocket in my pocket (My favorite)
  11. a rubik's revolution

Ok stopping tere_and that just some of the stuff. Tis VERY nerdfighter christmas
~H

  1.  

1 comment:

  1. Fancy stuff. Not that really anything caught my eye exCEPT for the Domo shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)