IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Thursday, December 2

Comments during : Buffy the Vampire slayer

Tabula Rasa:
HA HA HA SPike fell off the counter spike fell off the counter ♪♪

oh listen to mary poppins hes got his crust all stiffened up with that nancy boy accent you englishmen are always so........bloody hell. * counts on fingers* sodding, blimey,Shagging, knickers, bollocks, oh god. I'm english

father. Oh god how I must hate you

what did I do?!

Theres always something and what with the trollop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*spike looking for a name* Made with care for randy. randy giles?!? why not just call me horny giles or desperate for a shag Giles. I knew there was areason i hated you!

everything broke : (

WHY DOES EVERYTHING KEEP ENDING IN THEM MAKIN' OUT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
smashed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)