IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, December 6

Mustache Monday

      Twas Mustache monday. so in forst hour we were making mustachescuz I didn't make one that morning and all. I made a rather bushy looking one. Mrs. Laurens didn't seem to care that much as long as wew ere already done with our family tree things. so we asked for some tape at the end of class so brianna, Dakota, and I all got ourselves some major mustachio goin on. so we went down to the band room and on the way we got TONS of weird / Dirty looks. At one point I turned to a sixth grader that was all " Man what the heck ( about 2 emos ha ha insiders: ) "  And I turned to him and was all " We're eighth graders and in the band so you don't get to judge us okay"  And it was all extra hysterical. then we got down to the band room and we showed mrs. Hicks our mustaches. She was all " Cool." cuz its concert week. shes never enthusiastic during concert week. 

Then after school she yelled at us for writing at the board : ( 

Then , since i stayed for the 6th graders rehersal, one kid raised their hand and said " whats with the people"  
( someone had drawn stick figures on the board. ) the teacher replied " They are the audience"  then another kid was all " why do they all have mustaches ( they all had curly mustaches) and she was like " cuz its Mustache Monday"  she said it like everyone would know that. 

in my head i was all. OH NERDFIGHTER HANNAH FOR THE WIN!!!! AHHH THIS IS AWESOME!  OH EM EFF JEEEE THAT SO COOL SHE REMEMBERED AND CELEBRATED THATS AWESOMER THAN AWSOME SAUCE! ROFLACS! ( rolling on the floor laughing and cant stop)

but on my Cool eighth  grader out side  I was like *points at self * oh yeah all me you guys, all me. 

Cuz you can't be all hoppin up and down like a little kid about to go see santa claus when you're an eighth grader : P Even though we are known for being nuts. : D

~Hannah 

HAPPY MUSTACHE MONDAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)