IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Friday, December 31

I Promise

Although it is true that you don't h ave to have a new year to start new things and make stupid promises to yourselfI am going to do it anyways right now. Not the promises. But I find this as the perfect opportunity to re-invent this blog. to step it up a notch ya know , actually edit this crap~ make it worth reading blog when I have somethign to say. Not when I'm bored. I am going to Blog even when I don't feel up to it as much, or when I'm being lazy. I will edit out the crap you don't care about and correct my spelling. I will stop ranting about Pennies and adress other issues as well. I will be up on all the latest Nerd stuff. I will suggest great links I will pimp my blog and tweak it until Its just perfect enough, Which because I am who I am means nothing near perfect and closer to human. I will tel;l you what it is that going on. My promise to you my blog and blogees Is to be at my best at any time you need me to be. I promise.


My Life is boring. For all of my continuous readers you probably already know this. I don't want to spend 2011 reading books, eating strange food concoctions, and watching youtube all the time. Well, I do but I want to do other thigns as well. I want things to be exciting, fun, worthwhile. I tried this during the summer. Didn't work. all my friends already had plans. SO I am coming up with a plan. How I can keep things going at a steady pace and add in all the fun stuff without having to have other people to do fun stuff with. I'm going to spend a lot more time entertaining myself with thigns that are fun, I can blog about, and benefit me. Usually these thigns are things I learn. liek How to Juggle. I'm teaching myself piano, I'd like to learn some other instruments as well. although I want to learn thigns it doesn't necessarily mean I want to spend all my time doing things by my lonnesome. Maybe a movie wiht a friend once a month.Or just hangin' out more.
sprry Im getting kicked off I would edit it but HEY I have one more day : P

H

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)