IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, December 27

What I do when I'm bored ont he computer

  1. facebook
  2. look through twitpics 
  3. Edit pictures
  4. lwatch old youtube  vids
  5. Netflix
TA DA

Yeah so eventually I will have worked my wardrobe to the point where it consists mostly  graphic Ts 
A efw things To wear for when I need to look nice for stuffes, and 4 blue t shirts with a pocket. an EPIC vest. three long sleeve shirts.

I don't care much about pants. : )
 ^
and thats my goal : )

H

1 comment:

  1. hey hannah im from maypearl chick blog could you get the news out about my blog thanks that would help alot!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)