IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, December 26

My Web

So basically you type in a letter and what ever comes up in in adress bar is watcha get

Inside LOOK on where I spend my internet time : )

A-Averagewizard.com
B-
C-ChameleonCircuit.com
D-Deviantart
E-
F-facebook
G-google
H-hulu.com
I-infinitywordz.blogspot.com
J-
K-
L-Lifeofstories.blogspot.com
M-Mikelombardo.bandcamp.com
N-nanowrimo.org
O-
P-picnik
Q-
R-reddit.com
S-sodahead.com
T-thecleverestwitch.com
U-
V-video@2mp3.net
W-www.netflix.com
X-
Y-youtube
Z-zazzle.com

allthe ones that arent filled in are cuz I dont constantly goto sites that begin with that letter

H

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)